- Royal Phuket Marina plays host to The Tiger Rally 2008 (Apr 2008)
- Italian Opera And Luxury Yachts Take Centre Stage At Royal Phuket Marina (Mar 2008)
- Living Free: Maggie Q Visits RPM (Mar 2008)
- Royal Phuket Marina Awarded 'Best Interior Design' at International Property Awards (Sep 2007)
- Phuket International Marine Expo (PIMEX) Attracts Widespread Support at Royal Phuket Marina (Sep 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Phase 2 Development Breaks Ground (Aug 2007)
- South African Captain Appointed "Marina Manager" at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- Norbert Zuber Appointed Property Sales & Marketing Director at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- David Simister, Chairman, CB Richard Ellis, Thailand - South China Morning Post - High Net Worth Supplement 1 June 2007 (Jun 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Unique Aquaminium Penthouses Sell for a Record Price (May 2007)
- Phuket King's Cup Regatta voted "Asia's Yachting Event of the Year" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Phuket declared "Asia's Maritime Capital" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Pearl Beauty & Spa Opens At Royal Phuket Marina (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina to Host PIMEX International Boat Show (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's 'Luxury Collection' of Aquaminium Condos and Royal Villas Come Complete with Private Yacht Berths (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina Residential (Jan 2007)
- Luxury Lifestyle Marina Set To Become New Destination On Phuket's Eastern Seaboard (Feb 2006)
- Royal Phuket Marina Announces Lucrative Partnership with The Cruising Club International (Oct 2005)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Pearl Beauty & Spa Opens At Royal Phuket Marina (22 Jan 2007)
With a Couples' Chocolate Pampering Package for Valentine's Day
Phuket's trendiest new day spa, Pearl Beauty & Spa, has opened at Royal Phuket Marina, uniquely combining European and traditional Thai techniques.
Pearl Beauty & Spa is operated, at the 'luxury lifestyle community', by French trained physiotherapist and chiropractor, Melinda Briend-Marchal.
The elegantly designed spa introduces a new concept to Phuket, blending exquisite beauty and wellness treatments from both east-and-west. Specialties include chocolate and bamboo wraps, lymphatic draining, anti-cellulite 'palper-rouler' and anti-ageing facials. More extensive treatments include reflexology, D-stress, Amma massage and beauty therapies such as lifting, facials and ylang-ylang treatments.
Additional salons services include hairstyling, manicures and pedicures.
In honour of upcoming Valentine's Day, a unique 'chocolate' pampering treatment is on offer for couples celebrating the most romantic day of the year in Phuket.
Loving couples are each welcomed with a glass of champagne while soaking in a relaxing Jacuzzi, built for two. The treatment begins with a delightful 'chocolate wrap', served hot or cold.
Pampering is completed with a sublime 'chocolate oil' massage - with the chocolate theme extending to a complimentary box of exquisite chocolates to also take away.
Priced at 6,200 baht for two, the romantic two-and-a-half hour package is available from the 12th - 16th of February.
Briend-Marchal, Manager of the new spa, is renowned for her experience at famous spas in Paris, including The Four Seasons' George V Spa, and for her work in St Barths and throughout the most exclusive resorts in the Caribbean.
"My concept combines modern European and traditional Thai techniques; essentially, treatments that are tailored to each of our discerning customers," she said.
The modern, elegant spa was conceived by architects who have worked on world-class projects with legendary designer Philippe Starck.
Pearl Beauty & Spa (www.thepearlbeautyspa.com) is open daily from 10am-8pm.
For more details, please contact email@example.com, Melinda Briend-Marchal at +66 (0)835 068 434 or Thomas Fratacci at +66 (0)858 879 602.
Opened for just over a year, Royal Phuket Marina ranks among Asia's premier boating hubs with the largest and most sophisticated moorings in Thailand.
The first phase of luxury condominiums are sold out and Phase 2 featuring the unique "Aquaminium" condos with private boat garage, have gone on sale.
Royal Phuket Marina (www.royalphuketmarina.com) is the brainchild of telecom tycoon Gulu Lalvani, founder of Binatone, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones.
Issued on behalf of Royal Phuket Marina by Grebstad Hicks Communications
For media enquiries, please contact:
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83200 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815