- Royal Phuket Marina plays host to The Tiger Rally 2008 (Apr 2008)
- Italian Opera And Luxury Yachts Take Centre Stage At Royal Phuket Marina (Mar 2008)
- Living Free: Maggie Q Visits RPM (Mar 2008)
- Royal Phuket Marina Awarded 'Best Interior Design' at International Property Awards (Sep 2007)
- Phuket International Marine Expo (PIMEX) Attracts Widespread Support at Royal Phuket Marina (Sep 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Phase 2 Development Breaks Ground (Aug 2007)
- South African Captain Appointed "Marina Manager" at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- Norbert Zuber Appointed Property Sales & Marketing Director at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2007)
- David Simister, Chairman, CB Richard Ellis, Thailand - South China Morning Post - High Net Worth Supplement 1 June 2007 (Jun 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's Unique Aquaminium Penthouses Sell for a Record Price (May 2007)
- Phuket King's Cup Regatta voted "Asia's Yachting Event of the Year" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Phuket declared "Asia's Maritime Capital" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (Apr 2007)
- Pearl Beauty & Spa Opens At Royal Phuket Marina (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina to Host PIMEX International Boat Show (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina's 'Luxury Collection' of Aquaminium Condos and Royal Villas Come Complete with Private Yacht Berths (Jan 2007)
- Royal Phuket Marina Residential (Jan 2007)
- Luxury Lifestyle Marina Set To Become New Destination On Phuket's Eastern Seaboard (Feb 2006)
- Royal Phuket Marina Announces Lucrative Partnership with The Cruising Club International (Oct 2005)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Phuket declared "Asia's Maritime Capital" at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok April 2007. (09 Apr 2007)
Phuket Declared ‘Asia’s Maritime Capital’ as Royal Phuket Marina Raises the Profile of Thailand’s Yachting Scene
(Phuket, Thailand. May 2, 2007) – Phuket has been declared ‘Asia’s Maritime Capital’ with the world class Royal Phuket Marina the new hub of Thailand’s international yachting scene.
Thailand’s ‘paradise island’ earned the accolade at the annual Christofle Asia Boating Awards held in Bangkok earlier this week.
Phuket was singled out for the prestigious award for placing Asia “firmly on the map” of international yachting, said Olivier Burlot, CEO of Adkom Media Group, organiser of the awards.
The award from the publishers of Asia-Pacific Boating and China Boating magazines was recognition for “first-class boating facilities that include modern marinas, state-of-the-art boatyards and prime chartering”.
These now include Thailand’s largest and most sophisticated moorings at Royal Phuket Marina, developed by Hong Kong telecoms tycoon Gulu Lalvani.
Mr. Lalvani, who opened Royal Phuket Marina last year on the island’s eastern seaboard, said: “The recognition underlines my conviction that Phuket will be the world’s number one sailing destination.
“This was my vision for creating a world-class marina rivaling those in The Mediterranean and Caribbean.”
The state-of-the-art yachting haven has already been recognised among the world’s leading marinas with the prestigious “Five Gold Anchor” award from the Yacht Harbour Association, an arm of the British Marine Federation.
It is the highest of three honours a marina can earn in The Gold Anchor Award Scheme, established to improve facilities for boat owners worldwide.
Royal Phuket Marina is one of only two marinas in Asia to rank in the top category.
It is part of a US$150 million “luxury lifestyle marina community” in Phang Nga Bay.
With 350 berths, it by far the largest marina in Phuket and the only one with a dock, non-tidal deepwater basin and private moorings on the doorstep of a luxury residential development of 400 villas, penthouses and condominiums that has been snapped-up by investors.
It is also home to a Fisherman’s Wharf-style “Boardwalk” of restaurants, the island’s trendiest new spa and wellness centre, an up market shopping centre and recreational facilities so far including swimming pools, tennis courts and fitness facilities.
Following the successful sale of all 66 luxury condos in Phase One, Royal Phuket Marina will this month launch the second phase of development with the launch of new Aquaminiums and Royal Villas which come complete with their own private yacht berths, at a Sales Exhibition at Hong Kong’s Four Seasons’ Peak Suite on May 18th, 19th & 20th . For more information on this event, visit: www.royalphuketmarina.com
Royal Phuket Marina’s (www.royalphuketmarina.com) developer, Gulu Lalvani, is the founder of Binatone, the world’s second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Tel: (852) 2810-0532
Fax: (852) 2525-7972
For Marketing & Events enquiries, please contact:
Royal Phuket Marina
Tel: +66 (0) 76360 811 -4
Fax: +66 (0) 76360 815
Mobile: +66 (0) 81958 1959
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83200 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815