- Phuket International Boat Show 2012 (Mar 2012)
- Royal Phuket Marina joins ART Marine "Destinations" network of marinas (Dec 2011)
- FAMOUS Anti-Aging Dr. Orawan has now opened a branch at RPM (Jun 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina announces Facebook 'DISCOVER US' Competition: On Monday, April 11 2011, RPM is launching a free-entry contest (Apr 2011)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest (Dec 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina launched a free entry Facebook contest. (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina - Phuket's Best Protected Marina (Nov 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: WIN FREE RPM Health Club Memberships (Oct 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina: 'Discover us' Facebook Competition (Aug 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Premiering All New XJ Jaguar Supercar in Asia (Jul 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) voted as - Best Developer - Waterfront Development in Asia (May 2010)
- Royal Phuket Marina Kicks Off the Holiday Season with a Series of Luxury Events (Dec 2009)
- Weddings at RPM Conference Center (Jun 2009)
- Hong Kong Tycoon wins 'Real Estate Personality of the Year' at the Thailand Property Awards (Nov 2008)
- Luxury Holiday Rentals at Phuket's Most Exclusive Maritime Address (Oct 2008)
- Phuket's First Exhibition & Conference Center Opening at Royal Phuket Marina (Aug 2008)
- Executives Celebrate 2008 Bollywood Awards Night at Siam Niramit (Jun 2008)
- RPM Health Club Raises The Bar On Quality And Design (Apr 2008)
ALL ABOUT ROYAL PHUKET MARINA
WHAT IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA?
Phuket's award winning state-of-the-art marina is the 'paradise' island's premier lifestyle destination. It is devoted to sailing, sports and leisure, with luxury residences and shopping facilities set amidst landscaped parks and gardens.
Phase 2 - will launch in spring 2007 and entail 15 four-storey Aquaminium condos, with private internal boat garages for the penthouses and private moorings on the doorstep of the two duplex condominiums.
The Boardwalk at RPM is where we shop, dine and live at leisure. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, browse specialty stores and shop for marina and boating necessities, water sports equipment and home décor
Hospitals: Bangkok Phuket Hospital, Mission Hospital / Golf: Blue Canyon, Phuket Country Club, Banyan Tree / Schools: British (Curriculum) International School / Shopping: Tesco Lotus, Big C, Macro, Index, Central Festival
Each berth offers electricity and fresh water, broadband Internet, telephone lines and cable TV. At the fuel dock, boats are provided with diesel and unleaded petrol, as well as sewage removal.
WHERE IS ROYAL PHUKET MARINA LOCATED?
Strategically located on the centre of Phuket's eastern seaboard, RPM is the gateway to Thailand's famous Phang Nga Bay and its many island paradises, with the top island amenities all in easy reach.
Gulu Lalvani, founder and chairman of Binatone Telecom Group, the world's second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones. His vision is to create a first-class marina and lifestyle hub on par with the best in the world.
Royal Phuket Marina - Phuket's Best Protected Marina (08 Nov 2010)
(Phuket, November 5, 2010) – Thailand’s premier “luxury marina community” Royal Phuket Marina (RPM) is maintaining its ‘Five Gold Anchor’ reputation as the premier Asian boating hub due to its excellent shelter, which have avoided it the recent problem other marinas in the area have had with strong north-easterly winds:
Due to these troublesome weather conditions, this past 10days, several super yachts moved from other less sheltered Phuket based marinas and took refuge at Royal Phuket Marina, Phuket’s best protected marina. As one of Asia’s most sophisticated and high-tech marinas, RPM is Phuket’s only marina with private moorings on the doorstep of the Royal Waterfront Villas.
It is recognised by the Yacht Harbour Association with the prestigious “Marina Five Gold Anchors Award” – the highest possible international honour for a marina. Only Raffles Marina in Singapore is similarly ranked in the region.
RPM’s outer marina comprises 85 wet berths and 40 dry berths – complete with a 60-tonne travel hoist and hardstand for maintenance. It is protected from both wind and waves, with 24-hour surveillance, and covers about 31,000 sq metres, or almost 20 rai.
Eight boat tour companies operating from RPM additionally offer affordable trips to explore Phuket’s breathtakingly beautiful archipelago of deserted islands from Phang Nga Bay and the Similan Islands to Phi Phi and Krabi.
RPM’s developer is telecom tycoon Gulu Lalvani, founder of Binatone, the world’s second largest manufacturer of digital cordless phones.
For more information, please visit http://www.royalphuketmarina.com/marina/
For marina enquiries, please contact:
Royal Phuket Marina
Tel: (+66) (0) 76 379397-8
Fax: +66 (0) 76 379399 After Hours +66 (0) 81 956 0139
VHF 79 International
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our a Property & Real Estate newsletter for updates on what's happening at Royal Phuket Marina.
View our last newsletter
Copyright © Royal Phuket Marina. All rights reserved.
Royal Phuket Marina
68 Moo 2, Thepkasattri Rd.,
Kohkaew, Muang, Phuket 83200 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0)76 360 811 - 4
Fax: +66 (0)76 360 815