RPM is creating a dining destination under the brand “on the boardwalk’ such as the likes of Clark Quay in Singapore. There is nothing like it within Phuket where guests can walk along the boardwalk and meet with friends for a drink before walking to one of the many dining options.
We knew from the outset of this project that we needed to transform the ordinary and create something extraordinary — a place that Phuket would be proud of.
By listening to locals and residents and drawing on our experience, the answer was clear.
Consumers want experience. They want to spend time and money in places that are soulful and whilst there are fantastic restaurants in Phuket, there is no cluster in one place that you can walk to and from.
So, the essence is to create a best-in-class dining destination where people can eat, meet and socialise.
To create that premium dining destination we want national restaurateurs, regional heroes and a great mix of cuisines; everything from breakfast to fine dining. We’re going to pick and choose very carefully in order to achieve this and create our own great menu.
Creating the on the board walk destination where people can meet, eat and have fun with high-quality facilities, motivates us and has inspired us to leave a legacy that we and Phuket can be proud of.
Our destination marketing team is totally transforming the view of locals and putting RPM back on the map.
We have some waterfront restaurant space available.
- Centrally located
- Underground Car Parking perfect for the 6month raining season
- Vibrant boardwalk with sitting available next to the marina.
- Yacht Charter companies and over 100 private yachts.
- Host of companies who have offices at RPM, who have hungry staff and clients. Companies include, Booking.com, Marriott, Sunseeker.
- Phukets largest exhibition hall, with a range of different shows and events happening all year.
What you need to know is just a click away